Please sign up for the waitlist if you'd like a Dutch oven! We will be selling these to folks on the list on a first come, first serve basis until we have caught up to interest. Thank you!
Our 5.5 quart dutch oven is big enough for a one-pot family meal. Coated in a semi-gloss porcelain enamel, it has all of the heat-retention benefits of cast iron, but with an easy to clean surface that you can cook anything on.
• Tight-fitting lid is cast in one piece, with no knob to melt off or come loose
• Large lid handle makes it easy to lift with a potholder or oven mitt
• Pips on the underside of the lid work to baste your food as it cooks
• Large looped handles make it easy to move from stovetop to oven
• Thick cast iron heats evenly and stays hot
• Semi-gloss enamel is perfect for browning, and easy to clean
• Lead free, Cadmium Free, and free of PFOA & PFAS.
• Induction compatible and oven safe
• Made in the USA
Our porcelain enamel formula is produced in the US and adheres to strict environmental standards. No non-stick coatings to wear away and leach into your food, no dangerous pigments, just cast iron and porcelain enamel.
Volume: 5.5 qt (5.2 L)
Interior width: 10.5"
Interior depth: 4"
Weight with lid: 14.4 lbs (6.5kg)