You can reach us at email@example.com
Please note that it may take us several days to get back to you, but you will get a response by email. We are temporarily unable to offer phone support. (Please also check for us in your Spam and Promotions tab, for gmail users!)
We are working on a comprehensive FAQ, but to quickly answer some common questions:
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept pre-orders on out-of-stock items. Please sign up for our mailing list to be notified when we have new inventory for sale this fall! We always let our mailing list know what's coming up before we post to social media.
- For the time being, we cannot accommodate visitors or order pickups at our workshop. Thank you for understanding!
- Yes, we do ship internationally! The best rates that are available to us will populate in the checkout cart. The postage price does not include any customs fees that may be applicable and we cannot misrepresent the value of the items being sent in the customs documentation. If you'd like a shipping quote, please create a dummy order (ie do not enter your credit card info at checkout) and the best shipping rate we have will populate in the checkout cart.
- Pre-orders are charged when the order is placed, not at the time of shipment.
- We cannot engrave or alter our cookware designs for custom requests.
Thank you for your interest in our workshop!